A directory is organized into categories and subcategories. Human editors review each directory submission and evaluate the site’s quality and relevance. Success only comes when you submit a high quality site to the proper category. Because the directory submission process is geared so specifically to each particular directory, we only submit by hand. An automated submission program can’t adequately submit to any directory because it isn’t able to study the directory’s structure and determine which category is best.
Directories are very popular with Internet users and Yahoo is the biggest, most popular directory. At Exattosoft Ways, we place Web sites in many different categories, consistently for the ranks in big searchGo engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and more. As the sites like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask are visited very much also the most difficult directory to get into. We make sure we follow their submission guidelines exactly to increase your chances.
Manual Search Engine Submission Takes Time
Although the manual submission process is effective, it involves many steps and takes long time. These are the steps we take to ensure our submissions are successful:
- Research search engines and identify those that we want to submit to.
- Locate you website link on the search engines.
- Enter the URL of your site, your name, and other information the search engine requires.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each of the remaining sites.
- We are entering a lot of repetitive information here, so we have to be very careful about typographical errors. It can take weeks or months before your site ever actually appears in the search engine’s database. You may have to submit to search engines several times before they index your site.
Submit your review